Your competitiveness can only be maintained if your staff gets the best possible training to get the most out of the equipment they work with. We propose training courses at our training centers or on-site in your facilities. Our courses are custom-designed to train people at all levels, from recently recruited operators to production engineers and maintenance supervisors.
Our theoretical and hands-on courses are conducted by Clextral experts who know their systems, but who also have an intimate understanding of their customers’ businesses. And, of course, training is an ongoing activity that continues throughout the life of the equipment and its upgrades.
Clextral offers a wide choice of training courses, at its dedicated training centers or on-site at customer production facilities:
- Process training at Clextral pilot plants in France, in the US and in Australia
- Initial and advanced training modules
- Assistance in new product development
- Process consulting and expert troubleshooting assistance
- Seminars on new developments and technological improvement
Our training courses are technically based, but always people-focused. We not only disseminate information, but we take into account the motivation of participants :
- Knowledge-based and hands-on courses
- Optimization of production lines
- Focus on error reduction, problem solving, productivity, safety and predictive maintenance
If you would like more information about our training services, please contact our sales department.