in march 12-15.
As a reminder, Modern Bakery is :
- a unique international platform for business development in the bakery and confectionery industry with more than 20 years of history
- one of the most significant business events of the bakery and confectionery and the leading specialized exhibition in this industry in Russia and CIS countries
- the only exhibition in Russia and CIS countries, the exposition of which covers the whole cycle of production and sale of confectionery and bakery products
Nicolas Lesyk, Clextral sales manager based in Moscow will welcome you on our booth Pav.7 Hall 3 Stand 73D05 to talk about our processes.
Twin-screw extrusion technology allows industrial producers to diversify their offer by manufacturing new cereal-based products. Clextral twin screw extrusion production lines make it possible to create the product you want.
The bread snack example
Clextral designs, builds, installs and maintains twin-screw extrusion production lines to make a wide variety of bread snacks (also known as croutons). These lines integrate the mixing, cooking, shaping, cutting and drying stages required to make these products. This means food manufacturers can make bread snacks more quickly and more cost-effectively than they would with traditional bake-and-toast batch processing.
Alternatively, “in-flavor” seasoning can be done upstream in the extruder itself, thus avoiding oil-based coating and reducing fat content.
- Learn more about the complete line of bread snacks production
- Download the cutting devices brochures