Clextral will be present at the FOOMA JAPAN exhibition in Tokyo (Japan) from July 9th to July 12th at the Tokyo Big Sight (West Hall 1-4, Atrium, South Hall 1-4). It’s the place to meet food machinery makers, to raise visibility, find new customers and to strengthen ties with established customers.
At this event, meet our team to talk about Clextral technology. We developed our twin screw technology to create production lines to serve several industries, both food and non-food. This technology offers a lot of advantages, you can have more consistency in production, a better control of your product, and an increased productivity. You will also have a greater flexibility thanks to the capability to use a wide range of raw materials.
These complete twin-screw processing systems will enable you to produce a wide range of products such as:
- Breakfast cereals including direct expanded cereals, filled cereals and flakes
- Savory snacks including direct expanded cereals, cereal chips, croutons and crakers
- Crispy flat breads both filled and unfilled
- Pre-cooked flours and cereal based baby food
- Porous powders,
- Textured proteins and novel protein products
- Functional ingredients
- Encapsulated flavors
Find more information on the Fooma website.