Clextral will be present at the Food ingredients Europe 2019 exhibition, in Paris (France) from December 3rd to December 5th. This event is the largest exhibition for the food industry in Europe. It will allow you to exchange ideas, meet professionals, find opportunities and discover emerging trends.
Come and meet our team of experts on our booth 6J107.
Specialized in the twin-screw extrusion technology since the early 70’s, Clextral provides food production lines to many professionals in the food industry. This technology allows you to manufacture a lot of different products such as :
- Breakfast cereals including direct expanded cereals, filled cereals and flakes
- Savory snacks including direct expanded cereals, cereal chips, croutons and crakers
- Crispy flat breads both filled and unfilled
- Pre-cooked flours and cereal based baby food
- Porous powders
- Textured proteins and novel protein products
- Functional ingredients
- Encapsulated flavors
Thanks to our culture of innovation, we help you meet the market needs and the customers’ expectations in terms of quality, variety of products and profitability. You will also be able to handle wider varieties of raw materials.
In terms of consumption of raw materials and chemical products, you will be able « to do more with less », and to have an optimized footprint thanks to energy and water savings.
Find more information on FIE Paris website.