In 2018, October, 16 to 18th, CLEXTRAL SAS, FRANCE
> 3 days of training and live demonstrations in English in our Research Center in France <
Don’t miss this opportunity ! Limited number of seats !
The short course is almost full please contact us at email@example.com
We are happy to announce the presence of speakers from Diana Petfood, Graintec,TGC Extrusion and Ynsect.
Find below the topics that will be discussed during the short course :
- Raw Material and Ingredients for Petfood and Fishfeed
- Extrusion technology and Metallurgical Solutions
- Preconditioning – Equipment and Process
- Influence of of extrusion process parameters on product quality
- Control Solutions
- Drying and coating technologies for Petfood and Fishfeed
- Ancillary Equipment
- Role of insect protein in animal feed
- Petfood Market Trends
- Basic good practices for Petfood coating
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
Production, R&D, Engineering, QA, Sales/Marketing – If you are interested about Pet Food and Fish Feed extrusion, this course is designed for you.
Limited number of seats !
1200€ In early bird payment (until sept 7)
1500€ Late registration (after sept 7)
You can pay by Bank transfer or online with Paypal
NB : Your registration will be validated once your payment is received .
We reserve the right to refuse a registration at our convenience.
This course is conducted in english, and limited to a number of participants.
Registration includes short course materials, demonstrations, transportation from and to Clextral and lunches.
LOCATIONS AND FACILITIES
- Morning lectures to the Hotel du Golf in Saint Etienne 67 Rue Saint-Simon, 42000 Saint-Étienne Tel : +33 4 77 41 41 00
- Afternoon demonstrations and workshops at Clextral SAS France Clextral, Rue de Chazeau, 42700 Firminy – Tel: +33 4 77 40 24 99
Transportation from the hotel to Clextral and from Clextral to the hotel will be organized
We advise you to book your room at the Hotel du Golf in Saint Etienne; The morning lectures will be held in this hotel – Web Site
You can enjoy a special rate with the password “Short Course Clextral”