Consult our job offers
There is 1 job offer.
PLC CONTROL’s ENGINEER
Contract : Full Time Position
Location : CLEXTRAL USA /Tampa, Florida (USA)
Job Description :
Will be reporting to Electrical & Control department and working together with the technical team.
- Participate in the project control design phase, in the realization process phase as well as the control and installation of Clextral equipment, production lines and its control and supervisory systems
- Analyze customer needs to develop control & software solutions
- Detail project technical requirements, cost implications and deadlines
- Oversee Control Panel Fabrication
- “Check-out” of Control Panel – Hardware and Software
- On site commissioning
- Issue professional service and diagnostic reports for Clextral technical team and customer
- Frequent traveling in North and Central America
- Promote CLEXTRAL image and values.
Software/Hardware knowledge in the following:
- RSLogix5000 (Studio) – CompactLogix / Flex IO / Point IO
- Wondware InTouch – StandAlone Version 10.1
- Siemens PCS7 – S7-300 – various units
- Proface HMI – GP-Pro EX – various units
- Omron – Sysmac Studio – various units
- VFD Drive Integration – Yaskawa / Rockwell
- General Servo & Motion knowledge –
We expect the candidate to have knowledge in industrial mechanics and electrical. We seek for engineers that have already previous experience in supervisory controls for industrial production lines.
Be dynamic and team spirit oriented.
Language: Fluent in English and Spanish
To apply for position : Send CV & Cover letter
More job offers on Legris Industries career page.