Consult our job offers
There is 1 job offer.
Contract : Full Time Position
Location : CLEXTRAL USA /Tampa, Florida (USA)
Job Description :
Will be reporting to the Pilot Plant Manager in Clextral USA Process department and will be working together with the sales and technical team
- Demonstrate visible safety and leadership
- Strong quantitative, analytical, team-work, problem solving skills, communication and organizational skills
- General pilot plant process engineering duties
- Test Plant Trials & Demos with customers : Organizing trials, preparation support, trial runs and reporting
- Research & Development : Organizing trials, preparation support, trial runs and reporting
- International Customer & Sales Process Support and Support for the specifications and scope of potential and current projects
- Support to maintain Pilot Plant Food Grade and Safety Quality Procedures
- Participation at trade-shows & conferences
- Start up and process assistance at customer sites
- Training at customer site or at Tampa facility
- Support to key R&D Partners
- Ability to travel approximately 30%-40%
We expect the candidate to have knowledge in extrusion process engineering. We seek for engineers that have already previous experience in extrusion process engineering.
Be dynamic and team spirit oriented.
Language: Fluent in English and French (Spanish is a big plus)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance with H.S.A. Medical account
- Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan as of 1 year from official employment date
- Clextral INC yearly bonus (based on results approved by BOD)
- Vacation/Paid Time Off as per Clextral INC Policy
To apply for position : Send CV & Cover letter
More job offers on Legris Industries career page.